10 Day Juice Fast: Day 1!

1 Dec

Juice fast

It’s the 1st day of our 10 day juice fast, inspired by Joe Cross’s documentary about juicing, “Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead.” Feeling super-charged after a jar of “Mean Green” this morning!

“Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead” trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRtSo-YpWbk

7 Responses to “10 Day Juice Fast: Day 1!”

1. MicheleMariePoetry December 1, 2013 at 8:33 pm #

I see a lot of jars there…Looks like you’re prepared ! Good LUCK!

• Miro December 1, 2013 at 8:40 pm #

Thanks!

2. dontchawannadream December 2, 2013 at 3:16 pm #

Ahah saw this on Facebook, Miro!
    I think it’s a great and healthy challenge. Et Γ  deux, c’est mieux! πŸ˜‰ (such a cute pic by the way!! :))
    xx

• Miro December 7, 2013 at 12:56 am #

Thanks Cha!

3. lscotthoughts December 6, 2013 at 11:22 pm #

I’m not crazy about the color green for a juice color, so does it taste good, at all, Miro? Very cute photo, by the way and today is day #6, so how are you both doing? I’d like to shed 10 lbs, maybe I’ll check it out! (for after the holidays) πŸ™‚
    Take care!
    Lauren

• Miro December 7, 2013 at 12:57 am #

It’s DELICIOUS! Doing great, inflammation on achey joints has gone down, and I’ve lost 6 pounds. Watch the doc “Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead” for info on Joe Cross’ 10 Day Juice Fast system reboot.

• lscotthoughts December 7, 2013 at 10:35 am #

Awesome, but you both don’t look like you need to lose any weight! It’s good to hear that the taste is pleasant, though! πŸ™‚ I’ll watch the video and continued good wishes for you both, Miro!
        Lauren