Embrace the Struggle

31 May

My friend Julienne (Trixie!) shared this great article with me all about embracing struggle (see my recent poem “Love It All”), fighting resistance (see “Mr. Resistance”) and calling upon the greatest ally you’ll ever know: the Warrior within.
I don’t expect this concept to be something people will instantly get and immediately put into effect. It’s one of those pesky seeds of truth that, over time, will eventually sprout because the simple truth is that not embracing the struggle simply doesn’t work, and eventually everyone who runs and hides has to be honest with themselves and admit it.
Check the article out at: http://elitedaily.com/money/entrepreneurship/how-to-live-a-successful-life-embrace-the-struggle/

7 Responses to “Embrace the Struggle”

1. Erin McNaughton May 31, 2013 at 2:13 pm #

Sheri shared this article with me earlier–it’s so well-written and relevant to your audience. We’re all ingrained with that seed of truth and the power to struggle through and fully embrace what’s within. I’m glad you’re sharing this. πŸ™‚

• Miro June 2, 2013 at 10:30 pm #

Thanks Erin. I love that it hits the key words of “warrior,” “resistance” and “embrace.” That says it all right there. A warrior doesn’t just endure, a warrior seeks and a warrior embraces. That’s why others call them crazy or gluttons for punishment, but those ‘others’ will never know the confidence and peace of mind that such a mentality rewards.

2. Sue Dreamwalker May 31, 2013 at 2:41 pm #

A great article Miro thank you for the share.. I think we would all be deluding ourselves if we thought we did not do battle within… Those who say they have never had such battles well, I disbelieve.. Its never easy walking the path of the warrior.. But that inner strength to embrace the Warrior Sage takes courage..
    You show us the way… should those wish to walk the path… Thank you for the share πŸ™‚

• Miro June 2, 2013 at 10:32 pm #

Absolutely! The battle is life-long and it’s only the most powerful egos that say there’s no serious work to be done. So many believe that “warrior” means the person loves confrontation and fighting, but the truth is the “warrior” recognizes themselves as the greatest adversary. All others pale in comparison and are easily dispatched once the true foe of ‘ego’ is identified, accepted and engaged in a life-long, never ending battle.

3. thejulienne May 31, 2013 at 4:11 pm #

Mirogorn!! I am so honoured you shared this πŸ˜€ I knew you would love it, because you know all about embracing that struggle for a successful life! You can have an easy life, but man is that boring! If we don’t get out there and karate chop Mr. Resistance we won’t have the awesome dreams we want in life! I know all to well about Mr. Resistance right now… And that’s why my karate chopping hand is having an awesome work out :p

• Miro June 2, 2013 at 10:34 pm #

Trixie! I’m honored that you thought of me while reading it and shared it. Very inspiring and good to know there are other ‘warriors’ out there who are kicking at Mr. Resistance with all of their might. Gave him a few bumps and bruises today, so tomorrow should be fun, he’ll be back twice as mean an ornery. Bring it! πŸ™‚