The 1-in-100 Warrior Award: The Tale of My Heart

6 Apr

“Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn’t even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.” ~Heraclitus

These are warriors
Who give of themselves
And not for rewards
To stack upon shelves

They don’t do it for riches
Or glory or laws
They do it for love
That’s the warrior’s cause

“Warriors”

This week’s nomination goes to a blogger who symbolizes the driving force of a warrior: love. The work of Tale of My Heart radiates with love. I honor him because time after time, he has chosen to spread love in his creative works in a world that chooses to express itself with hate, stress, frustration, misery and selfishness. His works are a constant inspiration to me and a reminder that love is a choice. Many of us are under the ignorant assumption that love will simply find us if we sit around and wait long enough, and until then, we’re free to lament. Tale of My Heart is one of the few who chooses love and spreads it to hundreds of others. And for every hundred who hear his message of love, I’m sure there’s one who will pass that message on. He himself is 1-in-100, and we are lucky to have him:

Guidelines for the 1-in-100 Warrior Award: Warriors are not motivated by awards or fame. They see awards not as an opportunity for the ego to rejoice, but rather an opportunity to honor other warrior brothers and sisters. To acknowledge and honor the rarity of the warrior, it is recommended that the recipient passes this award on to only *one* other blogger that they feel goes above and beyond to serve and inspire others, and who maintains their grace and positivity even in the face of difficult challenges, such as health issues, tragedy, injustice or loss.

Once an author is given the award, they may continue nominating one new blog author once a week, month, year… or whatever seems appropriate. It’s like a knight’s ability to bestow knighthood onto another whenever they choose. But only one at a time. The patience of a warrior is required.

8 Responses to “The 1-in-100 Warrior Award: The Tale of My Heart”

1. Cat Forsley April 6, 2012 at 8:01 am #

YAY ! CONGRATS TO HIM 🙂
    HE FOR SURE HAS A BEAUTIFUL PRESENCE 🙂
    A BEAUTIFUL OPEN HEART AND A WONDERFUL SENSE OF JOY IN ALL HE WRITES AND CREATES 🙂

BEAUTIFUL MIRO 🙂
    CAT

2. Christy Birmingham April 6, 2012 at 10:41 am #

Great choice Miro! Tale Of My Heart is a blog full of love 🙂

3. omwaombara April 6, 2012 at 12:19 pm #

Warrior Poet Wisdom. Ablog full of love. Cute. I really really love this.

4. Soma Mukherjee April 6, 2012 at 12:23 pm #

Great choice Miro,Zahir is one of my favourite poets too, he spread so much love and warmth through is blog,its commendable
    Great work here 🙂

5. dontchawannadream April 6, 2012 at 4:32 pm #

Congrats to Zahir!!!

6. Sue Dreamwalker April 8, 2012 at 5:39 am #

A very Great Choice to give this award to Miro. Zahir’s posts are always a joy to read Congratulations to him..

May I take this opportunity too, in Wishing you and Yours a Happy Easter.. ~Sue

7. granbee April 13, 2012 at 3:26 pm #

OH, dear Miro: you have rejoiced my heart so very greatly by naming dear Brother Zahir as your next 1-in-100 Warriors. Zahir has been nothing but pure love to me on my blog, on his own blog, on Facebook and on Twitter! He is SUCH a shining example of warrioring on in love, no matter what! I also want to take this opportunity to thank you again for introducing me to Cat Folsey, who is just an angel wearing the Full Armour of God in our midst. Such blessings online all of you are!

8. lscotthoughts April 14, 2012 at 10:57 pm #

Great choice, Miro! Zahir is also one of my favorites whose blog is full of love and light~xx