Genuine Blogger Award

Awards, awards, they’re everywhere!
I’m very touched to see you care
A big thanks to my writer friend
Soma who thought to extend

The Genuine Blogger Award
The sixth accolade that I’ve scored
I’m humbled by the gesture and
Am glad to hear you like my brand

Of wisdom, passion, peace and grace
And being fearless in the face
Of things and people that would serve
To sap you of your will and nerve

My favorite part of getting these
Is not to my own ego please
But that it let’s me share with more
Warrior poets I adore

So take a moment to check out
These other authors who are stout
And speak about the power you
Possess within and can imbue:

23 Responses to “Genuine Blogger Award”

1. granbee January 18, 2012 at 5:16 pm #

I, too, love lesleycarter and justsimplyinlove (Tale of My Heart). Congratulations on this well-deserved reward. I have referred several self-doubters to your blog for encouragement and strength!

2. pbus1 January 18, 2012 at 5:31 pm #

Congratulations, my new poet friend! You “genuinely” deserve all the accolades you’ve been given!

Paulette

• Warrior Poet Wisdom January 19, 2012 at 7:22 am #

Thanks, you have my “genuine” gratitude for your support. 🙂

3. backtowardslight January 18, 2012 at 5:42 pm #

Congratulations Miro …
    So very proud of you .. You are indeed an inspiration to many …and the way
    you write from your soul is simply stunning …
    You deserve the Best ! And we are here supporting you always !
    Thankyou for sharing Back Towards Light .
    I am honored and humbled by your Kindness …
    Love Always,
    Kiran ….

• Warrior Poet Wisdom January 19, 2012 at 7:23 am #

Thanks Kiran, you too are a great inspiration to so many. Remain in light & shine on! 🙂

4. poeticjourney January 18, 2012 at 5:59 pm #

Congrats, you deserve it. Finally had the change to come to your blog and comment! God bless 🙂

5. Julie Catherine January 18, 2012 at 6:22 pm #

YAY! Congratulations again, Miro – what an appropriate and deserving award for you, my new warrior friend, I’m just thrilled for you! ~ Julie 🙂

• Warrior Poet Wisdom January 19, 2012 at 7:27 am #

Thanks Julie, I hope all of these awards serve as more inspiration to readers that the greatest purpose in life is service to others. The irony is that once all of the accolades start rolling in, they actually pale in comparison to the fulfillment felt from the service itself. 🙂

6. Maryanne Pale January 18, 2012 at 8:48 pm #

Congratulations! I have nominated your blog for the VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD. Please visit: http://maryannepale.com for more details. Enjoy your day! 🙂

7. In Blue January 18, 2012 at 9:13 pm #

Love the fearlessness & the facing the fear at the same time….inspiring…thanks for visiting my site…you’re a wonderful fellow traveler…

• Warrior Poet Wisdom January 19, 2012 at 7:31 am #

Thank you! As Bertrand Russell once said, “To conquer fear is the beginning of wisdom.” 🙂

8. lostupabove January 19, 2012 at 2:42 am #

Congratulations.

9. Soma Mukherjee January 19, 2012 at 2:48 am #

What a beautiful poetry Miro…wow
    as for nomination you are such a wonderful warm inspiring poet you deserve all of them..

• Warrior Poet Wisdom January 19, 2012 at 7:32 am #

Thank you, glad to hear you’re finding inspiration here, and thank you for sharing your own inspiration and wisdom on your own blog.

10. christyb January 19, 2012 at 9:57 am #

Congratulations Miro on another award well-deserved! I like that even your acceptance speech is in the form of a poem!

• Warrior Poet Wisdom January 19, 2012 at 4:11 pm #

I thought it was time
      To express in rhyme
      My gratitude for
      These awards galore!
      🙂

11. ♡ The Tale Of My Heart ♡ January 21, 2012 at 3:16 pm #

Congratulations………… my friends Miro 🙂

Thanks for nominating me 🙂

12. AMSDaily January 21, 2012 at 6:50 pm #

Miro, congratulations! And thank you for nominating me. I will be responding to it along with other awards I received this past week. Thank you!

13. khushjenny January 22, 2012 at 9:15 am #