Liebster Blog Award

Thank you to the lovely and talented Bipolarmuse for nominating Warrior Poet Wisdom for the Liebster Blog. I’m always so honored when others make an effort to share my work with others. Take a peek at how many read and comment here on WordPress, as well as how many follow on Facebook. Most of those numbers are a result of someone making the effort to share what they’ve read here with other people. True, I would probably still be writing even if no one was reading, but it’s so much more encouraging when you know what you’re creating is make a difference in even once person’s life. Thanks for reading, for sharing, and for inspiring and encouraging right back. Much love to you all, my warrior brothers and sisters.
The guidelines for the Liebster Blog Award:

1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks for the award and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the blogsphere – other bloggers.
5. And, best of all – have fun and spread the karma.

My five nominees in no particular order:

1. J. White Sensei – I have the utmost respect for martial artists who understand that violence is a last resort. Wonderful posts here about the psychology of fighting, competition and self-defense.

2. Julie Catherine – A fellow warrior poet, singing ballads of positivity, strength, inspiration and selflessness.

3. 365 Veterans – Honoring true warriors and heroes: the veterans.

4. The Creative Juicer – A brother in Christ, and like me, a friend to all faiths and religions.

5. Rumpydog – A blog by a dog, and his unique perspective on us silly humans. 🙂

26 Responses to “Liebster Blog Award”

1. dontchawannadream January 16, 2012 at 3:48 pm #

Oh actually I thought I couldn’t nominate you. 😦
    You’re like a huge star! lol It’s impressive! “3,875 personnes aiment Warrior Poet Wisdom sur Facebook”. Unbelievable!!! That’s a lot of people. But you so deserve it!!!
    Again, congrats, Miro! 🙂

2. Warrior Poet Wisdom January 16, 2012 at 4:03 pm #

Thanks Cha. No worries, I’m not motivated by awards or other kinds of notoriety. As I wrote in my first ever poem here:

They don’t do it for riches
    Or glory or laws
    They do it for love
    That’s the warrior’s cause

I share my writes because I genuinely believe in others and want to see them awaken the strength, courage and grace I know they possess. Awards, Facebook pages and other forms of social media are just other ways to spread that self-empowering message. I don’t feel any of it is for me. It’s all for the message of truth that we all share. That’s why there are 3,875 followers on Facebook for Warrior Poet Wisdom, but only 10 people in my personal cell phone address book! Ha! 🙂

3. pbus1 January 16, 2012 at 4:22 pm #

Congratulations! You deserve the award! 🙂 God bless!

4. lscotthoughts January 16, 2012 at 4:25 pm #

Congratulations, Miro! I have to agree, 3800 likes on facebook? Just, WOW! How’s that for a poetic reply? 🙂 Peace and Blessings to you, my friend~

5. rumpydog January 16, 2012 at 4:27 pm #

Oh Dog! Thanks so much for thinking of me! woo woo woo!!!!

6. J. White Sensei January 16, 2012 at 5:38 pm #

I humbly thank you. I merely try to convey my heart-felt philosophies on traditional martial arts to those who may or may not be familiar with them.

• Warrior Poet Wisdom January 16, 2012 at 8:45 pm #

The message is resonating, Sensei. Write on! 🙂

7. Julie Catherine January 16, 2012 at 5:46 pm #

Congratulations, Miro, on your well-deserved award! I really enjoy wandering through your blog and reading your wisdom.

And thank you so much for thinking of me, also. I, too, write because I love it – it’s who I am – and also in the hopes that I can make a difference in someone’s life. Namaste. ~ Julie 🙂

• Warrior Poet Wisdom January 16, 2012 at 8:46 pm #

Glad to hear it, Julie. And yes, you definitely are making a difference. Wishing you continued inspiration!

8. Sunshine January 16, 2012 at 9:00 pm #

Well deserved award…congratulations!! 🙂

9. tshang January 16, 2012 at 10:15 pm #

I have nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award. http://365vets.wordpress.com/2012/01/16/hope-versatility-and-liebster-oh-my/

10. AMSDaily January 16, 2012 at 11:27 pm #

Cingratulations on your award!

11. Soma Mukherjee January 17, 2012 at 1:25 am #

Hi Miro congrats….you are a wonderful poet/warrior…

12. christyb January 17, 2012 at 10:29 am #

Congratulations! You are receiving good responses to your work, that makes me smile!

• Warrior Poet Wisdom January 17, 2012 at 10:47 am #

Thank you for sharing my blog with others. That makes me smile too. 🙂

13. mheretowrite January 17, 2012 at 11:20 am #

Congrats!!!!

14. granbee January 17, 2012 at 12:26 pm #

Congratulations once again, Miro. This Blog is certainly a “dear” one! I very much appreciate your listing rumpydog in nomination. I love the way that blog put us humans in our place!

15. zendictive January 18, 2012 at 2:29 pm #

well deserved Miro~
    and I am glad to see you read sensei white !
    another inspirational warrior