Happy Birthday Lu

8 Dec

Happy Birthday Lu

Happy Birthday to my wife
The light and music of my life
Another year since you were born
When just your Birthday suit was worn

May everyone take time today
To tell, express, announce, convey
How you bring joy to all you know
With your soft smile that has a glow

And your giggle that is so sweet
It could bring smiles to the downbeat
You’re special in so many ways
We’d really need many more days

To let you know how much we care
Too bad Birthdays are so rare!
Only one day every year
For everyone to send their cheer

I think exceptions should be made
For folks like you who have displayed
A loving, kind and selfless heart
We need a whole month to impart

How much we love and cherish you
For everything you say and do
So ‘till then, on this day we will
From morning until evening fill

With well wishes and gratitude
For all the good things you exude
Happy Birthday to Sweetness
My wife, my love, my completeness

~for Luana

18 Responses to “Happy Birthday Lu”

1. mysterycoach December 8, 2011 at 7:33 am #

Oh. My. God.. this is so precious! Happy Birthday Lu 🙂

aaawwww… look how cute you guys ARE!!!! Beautiful… absolutely beautiful. 🙂

Happy Birthday honey 🙂

2. mysterycoach December 8, 2011 at 7:35 am #

Reblogged this on Mysterycoach's Blog and commented:
    I’m SO reblogging this! LOOK HOW ADORABLE THESE TWO ARE! 🙂

I’m so happy… isn’t this just adorable. No, really… that’s just adorable. aaawwwwwwww…. 🙂

I wanna squish them both LOL :

• Warrior Poet Wisdom December 8, 2011 at 8:32 am #

Thank you! Did you notice the little puppins she’s holding? He pushes the cute factor over the limit. 🙂 Thanks for reblogging!

3. Bassas Blog December 8, 2011 at 8:02 am #

Happy Birthday Lu. Enjoy your special day. It is a wonderful poem and a very lovely picture!

4. Nandini December 8, 2011 at 10:32 am #

Beautiful sentiments! Happy B’day to her. This is a great gift. 🙂

5. ♡ The Tale Of My Heart ♡ December 8, 2011 at 1:55 pm #

Happy Birthday to LU and have agood one 🙂

6. Sabina Brave December 8, 2011 at 4:13 pm #

It’s beautiful 🙂 Happy birthday to LU, and all the best for both of you 🙂

7. granbee December 8, 2011 at 4:28 pm #

Warrior poet, please convey my heartfelt wishes for immense happiness on her birthday and all during the coming year. Of course, we bloggers here familiar somewhat with the way your mind works think Lu is fortunate in your husbandhood! A very lyrical and lovely birthday wish you wrote for your adored wife here! Good going, man!

8. zendictive December 8, 2011 at 7:00 pm #

wow, happy Birthday to your wife… my wifes name is Lu Lu (grin)

9. lscotthoughts December 8, 2011 at 10:37 pm #

Happy birthday to your very lucky wife, Miro! This is such a sweet, heartfelt tribute to her…

10. iamforchange December 8, 2011 at 11:32 pm #

Happy Birthday to your wife…You are a very lucky man to have such an awesome partner and such an inspiring one!

11. willofheart December 9, 2011 at 10:56 am #

happy birthday to u’re wife Miro! this is very sweet piece for her , she is very lucky to have you too … all the best for both of you…

12. adollyciousirony December 10, 2011 at 12:15 pm #

This is so sweet 🙂 Happy birthday to your beautiful and lucky wife.

13. Warrior Poet Wisdom December 10, 2011 at 12:19 pm #

Thank you everyone for your Birthday wishes. My wife is very thankful and touched by your well wishes!

14. ErzulieRedEyesArtandSpirit December 15, 2011 at 6:41 am #

Very romantic! Your wife is lucky to have you. Excellent poem!

15. Sunshine December 26, 2011 at 6:00 pm #

Very, very charming! Happy belated birthday blessings and wishes Lu!