I have been given the versatile blogger award by Zendictive at his blog;
His daily training of positivity and inspiration makes him a a Zen Warrior in the truest sense. Thank you Art, I humbly bow before you, honored.
And the rules for the Versatile Blogger Award is :
1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers.
2. Inform the bloggers of their nomination.
3. Share 7 random things about yourself.
4. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award pic on your blog post.
15 Versatile Blogger Award Nominations:
7 random things about myself:
- My favourite song is “The Ecstacy of Gold” from “The Good, The Bad and The Ugly” soundtrack
- I have two dogs, one giant (husky) and one miniature (Toy Fox Terrier)
- I’m growing a mustache for Movember to raise awareness for Prostate Cancer
- I still get a kick out of watching 80′s cartoons (never lose your inner child!)
- I’m growing my hair for Angel Hair for Kids
- My two favourite movies are The Shawshank Redemption and 300 (Hope & Strength!)
- I direct movies, music videos and co-host the movie review TV show Armchair Directors
Thanks again to Zendictive for the nomination, my first for this blog! And thank you to everyone who reads my writings. I wouldn’t still be doing this if you weren’t still reading this.
Peace & strength,